Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 6 of Think Christmas Blog Hop

I missed  the Christmas train today as I was out with the Grandones
We went to the Henry Ford Museum.
and were able to see the Titanic Exhibition ...it was awesome!!
***********
I hope you all were able to board the Christmas train 
and were 'over the moon' inspired.
The Grandones head back to Canada sometime on Monday...
and then I will get to all the blogs I've missed...

On August 4th the Christmas train made station stops at....


See you tomorrow, it will be my day to share my blocks...
and.........I will have a give away!!
WILL I BE READY?????
I still have some stitching to do, so I better get at it!!
I'll definitely be burning the midnight oil again!!

hugs and happy hopping

Pauline

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have been the first commenter! I am a follower- I live in Dubai- and yes, I have made a Christmas quilt, but I gave it to my niece as a wedding gift. I really loved the quilt and hated to part with it!

    ReplyDelete